2018 Dates and Booking
- 8 x 75 minute sessions will be run over the days Tuesday 10 April & Wednesday 11 April
- The sessions take place at Shibden Head Primary Academy.
- A booking form will be sent out via local Primary Schools
- The sessions are FREE but booking is essential. If you book and discover you cannot attend, please inform the organiser so that your place can be given to somebody on the waiting list.
- Please ensure that your child brings their bike and helmet with them to session. They should come suitably dressed for the weather including a waterproof coat, layers of warm clothing and a pair of gloves if necessary (tiny fingers can get cold!). The accompanying adult is also advised to bring suitable clothing and footwear as they will be taking an active part in the session with their child.
- Before arriving please ensure that their bike is in full working order with both brakes working, pumped up tyres, and the stabilisers removed. For the Learn to Ride session it is essential that both of their feet can touch the floor completely. Firth Cycles at West End, Queensbury will give a 10% discount on any work needed to get your child’s bike ready for the ‘Learn to Ride’ course. Just take your confirmtion email as proof that you have a place.
- The session will be held in the Shibden Head Primary Academy Playground. Access to toilets will be available at the school. Please note that the gates through the new perimeter fence will be locked, so you will need to enter the school by the main entrance on Hainsworth Moor Grove. Then make your way round the left side of the school to the playground at the rear of the building.
- Please arrive 10 minutes before the official start of the session so the bikes can be checked over before beginning.
If you have any questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need to contact me on the day, my number is 07931284843