Become a member of Cycle Queensbury for £5 a year
Join now and get free membership for 2016!
Why become a member?
- It helps with our campaigning. The more members we have, the more ‘clout’ we have in getting cycling facilities for the local area.
- Your membership subscriptions help to fund our activities.
- You will get a 10% discount (parts and labour) from Firth Cycles, our local friendly bike shop.
- You can join the CTC (Cyclists Touring Club – now called Cycling UK) at Reduced Rates. Cycle Queensbury is affiliated to the CTC, and our members can join for just £ 24 pa, instead of the usual adult rate of £43 pa. One of the main benefits is Third Party Insurance.
- You can vote at our General Meetings.
How to join
- Print off and complete the Membership Form (pdf)
– or fill in the Membership Form (Microsoft Word) on-screen.
- Take/Send it, together with your £5 subscription, to Firth Cycles, West End, Queensbury, BD13 2ER ((Mark your envelope “Cycle Queensbury Membership”.
(You can also send your subscription by Bank Transfer – see Membership Form.)
Cycling UK membership benefits include:
- £10m Third party insurance cover
– Protects you on and off-road, including Sportives and Time trialling
- Campaigning for cycling
– CTC fights for local and national cycling issues
- Cycling publications
– Weekly e-newsletter
- Rides and events
– A warm welcome at over 300 CTC clubs and 1000s of cycle events
- Route and technical advice line
– Jargon free everyday cycling advice
- Discounts offered by 100s of cycle and outdoor shops across the country
– Offers include Cotswold Outdoor (15%).
- Access to CTC Cycling Holidays and Tours
– UK, Europe and worldwide cycling holidays
- Access to specially tailored cycle theft, and specific cycling travel insurance
NB: CTC Incident Line and Subscription to ‘Cycle’ magazine is not covered by this deal.
For more details of CTC (now Cycling UK) membership, visit http://www.cyclinguk.org/membership