Family Fun Rides Day! Sunday 15 May 11am – 3pm
On the Great Northern Railway Trail – between Queensbury and Thornton.
- Explore the Great Northern Trail between Queensbury station (bottom of Station Road) and Woodsley Fold, over Thornton Viaduct.
- Join a led ride along quite lanes up to Keelham Farm Shop where refreshments await.
- Ride the Steam Train between Queensbury Station and Queensbury Tunnel
- Have a go on the Kids’ Off-Road course.
- Hot and cold food
- All crossing points marshalled for safety
- Bikes available for loan
- Face Painting and other Children’s activities
- Prizes to be won!